Followers

Monday 15 October 2012

Autumn at Cards Galore Scrapbook Challenge blog

Well the big day has arrived, and here is my my very first entry as a DT member on CG. The prompt was Autumn. We were asked to use item from Stamping Dragon Designs. I came on to the team late so I only had the one kit to work with.  I have used 3 backing papers,and brads for the corners, from the Vintage heritage kit.



The sponsor this month is Stamping Dragon Designs 
The prize is a £5.00 voucher for their online shop.


This challenge runs until the 15 November and is open to paper and digital scrappers
So please pop over to Cards Galore Scrapbook Challenge and have a look and please join in.
Join in our card challenges at http://cardsgalorescrapbookchallenge.blogspot.ie/
You can also find us on Facebook at Cards Galore.


 This a photo of the daughter of a young friend of mine




9 comments:

  1. Fab layout Joaan & she's such a little sweetie too....those berries look real! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous layout and what a little cutie.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joan what a gorgeous little girl and wow have you done a brilliant job of showing her off! Such a beautiful page xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout, I could almost pick those berries, lovely little girl. What a fab page xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joan, this is just fabulous. I love the layout the B/W photo really pops out from the background.

    Love it! Ax

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, love the layout and the flowers are fab, and a lovely picture. Great. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the picture :) it really makes me smile & I love the depth of your digi-layout! Awesome!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to do a double take as everything looks so real!
    A right stunner here Joan... soooo love the richness of the colours you have chosen and the little girl is a right sweetheart...
    Eileen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your lovely comments. I have to say, I am quite pleased with this page myself.:)

    ReplyDelete